Wearing a medical mask can help limit the spread of some respiratory diseases.
Sort products by
Choose your Quantity
Enter qty and we’ll show prices based on that amount
Search by Price
Search by Colours
Showing products available in all colours
Select one or more colours to highlight products available in any of those colours
MaroonRedPinkOrangeYellowGreenLight BlueBlueNavy / Dark BluePurpleWhite / CreamBrownGreyBlackMetallicFull Colour
No categories selected - nothing to show!
How to wear surgical face masks to protect against Coronavirus:
1. Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand sanitiser or soap and
water for 20 seconds.
2. Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your
face and the mask.
3. Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-
based hand sanitiser or soap and water for 20 seconds.
4. Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use
5. To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard
immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand sanitiser or soap
and water for 20 seconds.
For more information watch this video from World Health Organisation