Embroidery is a great way of branding fabric products such as clothing, caps, bags and other textile products. It offers a high perceived value and a depth of branding quality which other processes can’t match and the finished logo has a slightly raised effect. With embroidery, the logo is reproduced by stitching threads directly onto the fabric. The actual stitching process is fully automatic and performed by computerised embroidery machines. The first stage in the process is to digitise the logo so that a logo file can be uploaded to the embroidery machine and instructs the machine what to stitch. The garments or items are manually “hooped” and loaded onto the machine one by one.
- One setup fee for each position with up to 12 thread colours.
- High perceived value.
- Can be quite a subtle decoration option if the embroidered logo is placed on the sleeve of an item.
- Only approximate PMS colour matches are possible – the threads to be used are chosen from those available to give the closest possible match.
- Fine detail and font sizes below 4mm are not recommended.
- Shading or gradients in a logo or design are not possible.
- Limited decoration size – not suitable for large logos or designs.
Artwork Format Required
Vector (EPS, Ai or PDF)