Resin coated finish or epoxy domes are produced by digitally printing the design onto a vinyl label, which has a strong adhesive backing. The vinyl label is then coated with a crystal clear resin which is left to dry for a minimum of 24 hours. After drying, the decal is only then applied to the product. This method is great for metal items and keyrings.
- Produces vibrant full-colour branding.
- Elevates the perceived value of the item due to the beautiful 3D effect of the decal.
- Able to print variable data, including individual names and numbers.
- Only one setup charge is required.
- Provides a protective coating on top of the print increasing the length of time the print will last on an item.
- Approximate PMS colours can only be reproduced.
- The resin needs a 24 hour curing period so shipping may be delayed.
- Larger branding areas are more expensive.
- Metallic silver and gold colours are not available.
Artwork Format Required
- Vector (EPS, Ai or PDF)
- 3mm bleed required to be added if the artwork is prone to bleeding off of the product