Full Colour Digital Label
Digital label is a decoration method that uses a digital printing press to print full-colour logos or designs onto an adhesive label. These labels are ideal for branding products that cannot be decorated by any other method and provide a low-cost full-colour decoration option. The application is a fairly straightforward process, where the labels are stuck onto the item.
- Great for full-colour images and logos.
- Able to print variable data such as individual numbers or names
- The whole label can be printed, with up to the edges (the print can bleed off the edges for maximum coverage)
- Only one setup charge applies despite multiple print colours in the logo or design.
Low-cost decoration option.
- Exact PMS spot colour matches are not possible as the print is in CMYK.
- Metallic gold and silver print colours are not available.
- Low perceived value and can cheapen the look more premium items.
Artwork Format Required
Vector (EPS, Ai or PDF)
3mm bleed needs to be added to the artwork if it bleeds off of the label