Full Colour Digital Print
Full Colour Digital Print is a branding method used for printing high-quality images, directly on a range of items including, labels, badges, fridge magnets, notebooks, and drink bottles. The printer deposits ink directly on the product, through the use of an Inkjet Printer. There are many benefits to digital print that other printing methods can’t match including, durability, variable data, low order quantities and no restrictions on colour and fine detail.
- Great for producing vivid full colour images and designs.
- Printing of variable data such as individual names or numbers is possible.
- Only one set up charge is required, irrespective of the number of print colours.
- Suitable on dark-coloured items since a base of white ink can be printed under the artwork.
- Dries instantly so the products can be shipped immediately.
- Allows larger print areas on various products.
- Only reproduces approximate PMS colours.
- More expensive to print on large areas.
- Cannot reproduce some colours, such as metallic gold and silver.
- Slow production speed, which can lead to longer production times.
- Rotary print cannot completely wrap around the product; there will be a small space between the start and the end of the design.
Artwork Format Required
- Vector (EPS, Ai or PDF)
- A 3mm bleed should be added to the artwork if it bleeds off the product.