Imitation etch is a branding option commonly used on glass products such as drink bottles and beer, wine and shot glasses. It is a special pad printing ink that is used to produce an etch-like effect.
- More affordable than actual etching.
- Capable of branding uneven or curved surfaces.
- Produces high quality and luxurious finish that looks like etching.
- Curved or uneven surfaces may cause a slight distortion of print.
- Curved surfaces only allow limited branding area.
- Requires a long curing period after printing, which can delay the shipping.
- Variable data is not possible.
Artwork Format Required
Vector (EPS, Ai or PDF)