Laser engraving produces a permanent, high-quality natural finish on promotional products. This method involves the use of a laser to mark the product with your logo or design. The results may vary depending on the product, so it would be wise to request a sample before production starts. This method suits products that are made from natural materials such as metal, glass, leather and wooden items.
- Luxurious and high-quality look and feel compared to other branding options.
- Permanent branding that will never fade or wear off with use.
- Can also be used on uneven or curved surfaces.
- Can easily produce variable data including individual names and numbers.
- Products are ready to be shipped as soon as the engraving is done.
- Curved surfaces have limited branding sizes.
- Intricate details can be lost on small items like pens.
- Branding can be very subtle on some items and difficult to see.
- Branding colours are limited to the natural colour of the item.
Artwork Format Required
Vector (EPS, Ai or PDF)