If a logo is heavily detailed and you are wanting an embroidered finish, Supasub is the best option. Unlike embroidery, Supasub allows intricate designs that have fine lines, shapes, and gradients to be produced. The process involves dye sublimating the artwork onto a patch, which is then sewn onto the fabric with satin stitch or cross-stitch around the edges. This method is great for caps, bags, scarves, beanies, and polos as the logos are produced with excellent quality and vibrancy.
- Reproduces fine details, text, and gradient effects.
- Versatile and can be applied to various items.
- More lightweight than regular embroidery.
- Thread colour can be chosen to match or contrast the branding.
- Choice of satin stitch or cross stitch.
- Minimum order of 20 units.
- Print size restriction.
- Applicable to a limited range of products only
Artwork Format Required
Vector (EPS, Ai or PDF)