Full Colour Digital Transfer
Digital transfers are used primarily for branding fabrics such as tote bags, headwear, and clothing. The logo or design is printed on transfer paper using a digital printing machine and then is heat pressed onto the product. This method gives us the ability to reproduce the design perfectly without any compromise on fine details and colours.
- Cost-effective way to reproduce full-colour images.
- Crisp, clear artwork can be produced, even on textured fabrics.
- Has a matt finish and will not crack or fade with daily use.
- Only one set up charge is required, irrespective of the number of print colours.
- Only approximate PMS colours can be reproduced.
- Metallic colours, including gold and silver, cannot be reproduced.
- A thin, clear line of glue can sometimes be seen around the edges of the image.
Artwork Format Required
Vector (EPS, Ai or PDF)