Terms of Business
1. All prices quoted do not include GST. A 10% GST will be added to the full invoice value including freight (if applicable) and setup costs.
2. Prices are based on any resultant order being for the quantity indicated above. If quantity changes this may affect the unit price.
3. Quotations for decorations are based on the information supplied and may be subject to the final design.
4. Artwork costs are based on receiving a good quality copy. If artwork not supplied as required, a charge may apply. Artwork formats can be found at FAQ
5. Artwork / Proof’s include the option of one revision. Subsequent revisions / author’s corrections are charged at $25.00 per instance.
6. Brandconnect’s performance will be in line with, if not exceed recommended / accepted industry lead times. These lead times will be advised at point of quotation and/or point of order. Standard production time is approximately 20 working days from sign-off approval (excludes Indent orders which are approximately 8-12 weeks from sign-off approval). Delivery/Courier time is additional and varies due to location. Please contact your account manager to confirm your individual order E.T.A. If a project is delayed due to late action on the part of the Customer, for example on the late sign-off of production artwork, then Brandconnect’s Cancellation policy as detailed below (see 7 – Cancellation) will apply should the Customer wish to cancel the goods / order and associated Contract.
7. Cancellation: At Brandconnect’s sole discretion the Customer may cancel delivery and/or performance of the goods / order. In the event that the Customer cancels delivery and/or performance of the goods / order, the Customer shall be liable for any costs incurred by Brandconnect up the time of cancellation.
8. Unless otherwise agreed, a minimum rush order fee of $120.00 applies to any orders requested to be turned around in less than 10 working days. This fee maybe higher in certain cases and excludes all Indent orders. Although we take every possible precaution, due to many of our quality controls being bypassed Brandconnect accepts no liability for errors or delays caused on extra rush orders. Rush orders are at the discretion of Brandconnect and are not available in every instance – please speak to your account manager for further details.
9. The Delivery Guarantee is based upon the despatch date) not delivery agreed with the customer and Account Manager. It only applies if the products have missed their intended deadline eg event, conference etc and not a purely notional deadline. Please note this is based upon receiving artwork approval before our nominated deadline and excludes all indent orders, express orders and locations outside metro locations. Lead times will be deemed to commence at the date and time that the Company receive in writing, “signed off” approval of the artwork that the Company supplied to the client.
10. All goods sourced in the market place are subject to availability at the time of placing the order.
11. All orders / approvals must be confirmed in writing and will not proceed until such time that this has been received.
12. Changes to artwork – In order to print efficiently from the artwork you supply, it maybe necessary to adjust or redraw your artwork. You will be advised of the changes made. No printing will take place until the Brandconnect has received in writing your “signed off” approval of the artwork. In order to sign off your artwork we will send you an artwork approval form via email illustrating how your artwork will look on your chosen product. This MUST be checked thoroughly and signed off. The job will not commence until we have received in writing this signed off approval. You must notify us of any discrepancy in the artwork or order as we DO NOT accept any liability of any post-completion errors or omissions.
13. Brandconnect reserves the right to supply 5% under and over the quantity ordered (this typically occurs with socks etc). The invoice will reflect the exact quantity delivered. Where delivery of the goods is affected by way of part deliveries, Brandconnect shall be entitled to invoice the customer for pro rata progress payments in respect thereof.
14. All goods are to remain the property of Brandconnect until full payment has been received but risk passes on delivery.
15. Brandconnect shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage) arising from delay in delivery or failure to deliver due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control (these include but are not limited to natural disasters, state emergencies, terrorist attack, war, quarantine & customs). The customer shall still accept and pay for goods notwithstanding late delivery.
16. If any goods / services are to be returned to Brandconnect for any reason, permission should be sought from Brandconnect in writing. Only then can we credit the exact quantity returned. No other associated costs will be credited. All goods authorised for return must be returned undamaged in their original packaging within 14 days of delivery.
17. Quotations are subject to change without prior notice – E&OE.
18. All artwork, concepts and ideas supplied remain the intellectual property of Brandconnect until such time that they have been ordered and paid for in full.
19. All cancelled orders regardless of their progress are subject to (but not limited to) a minimum cancellation fee of $195.00 per order.
20. Data Loading – if Data Loading is offered on items such as USB’s or other storage devices, please note that unless otherwise stated this service is subject to an additional fee and is subject to availability. Data Loading may increase production and/or fulfilment lead-times and must always be requested on or before point of order. Data Loading may be possible retrospectively after point of order; however additional charges and lead-times may apply.
21. Freight & Storage Policy: Unless stated otherwise, all prices are for the goods and/or services quoted only and exclude other services such as, but not exclusive to, freight, storage, picking and packaging.
22. Unless stated otherwise, all goods and services supplied are covered by a limited warranty of up to 30 days. This warranty may differ in both its period and level of cover depending on the type of goods / services in question (a copy of our warranty standard terms and conditions are available upon request).
23. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all goods will be supplied on a pre-payment basis prior to commencement of production. This typically applies to the Customers first three orders after which a 30 day account can be applied for.